Loading Google AJAX Dynamic Feed of Updates

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Articles by ASD about Disney Parks and Other Stuff now part of ASDHollywood.com

With today's launch of the new page format for ASDHollywood.com, I've also started publishing Articles & Essays about Disney Parks, Other Places Around The World, and Anything Else That Comes To Mind. I haven't decided on a publishing schedule yet, but the more demand I see either through emails and increased traffic, the more often I will publish.

There are already two original Articles posted: the first, A Brief History of Epcot, has been on the site since 2002 but it was pretty-well buried; the second, What Are You Doing at Walt Disney World on New Year's Eve? is newly published but was written back in January. A third Article, What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?, was also written back in January and it will be added soon. Probably by the time you've read this!

Enjoy and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: